Jewelry Safes – Durable and Stylish Designs to Keep Your Precious Jewelry Safe!
Jewels and ornaments with precious stones are not only luxurious accessories that complement the image but also attractive objects for criminals. Diamond rings, heirlooms, precious metal chains, and other items in this category are among the things that criminals take in the case of a break-in. To reduce risks and protect valuables from robbery, burglary, and theft, you need to choose a jewelry safe with the appropriate characteristics. Experts from the INKAS company will help to do this.
What things can be placed in jewelry safes?
When choosing a structure, buyers are often interested in what exactly can be stored in it. For example, whether the safe is suitable for storing currency, heirlooms, and other items of value. The models presented on the site are excellent for this purpose. Jewelry safes provide reliable protection for all the listed items, as well as chains, bracelets, precious stones, watches, earrings, and even jewelry that has a special meaning.
The robust constructions have strong locking mechanisms and composite walls made of bulletproof steel. This minimizes the risks of burglaries and other types of illegal intrusions. The important thing is that the jewelry safe box can be used both in the home office and in large jewelry stores. The company’s experts select individual solutions for each case.
How to Choose a Reliable Jewelry Safe?
Several types of construction are presented on the website. Each of them has several features that make it an ideal option for a specific case. The choice of safes should begin with the definition of the object in which the structure will be installed. Compact varieties certified by TL and UL are suitable for home use. They can have a different number of departments and a set of functions.
Jewelry safes, which also have a stylish design, are usually used in the rooms of the house. Commercial models usually have larger dimensions and additional functions. Regardless of the type of structure, buyers need to consider several general criteria:
- Lock mechanism: Jewelry safes presented in the catalog have an electronic code (including a key) or a mechanical lock. The first option is easier to use and provides wider possibilities for changing combinations. However, mechanical locks are considered more reliable.
- Fire resistance: This indicator is determined by the fire resistance rating. The value is indicated in the description of each model and means the time during which the structure can withstand the influence of fire.
- UL certification: This is another important indicator that means resistance to attacks by burglars and thieves.
Additional selection criteria for jewelry include cost, size, and number of sections. Considering this list of factors, you can find not only a reliable but also a convenient solution for your home or commercial space.
Jewelry Safes With a High Level of Protection From the Manufacturer INKAS
For any buyer in Canada looking for a reliable jewelry storage facility, quality and durability are a priority. The models presented on the site fully meet the specified requirements. They are made of reinforced concrete and have bank-class locks, as well as several functions that reliably protect against the actions of intruders.
We offer a wide selection of models so that each buyer can choose the best option for himself, taking into account individual requests. To get advice and find out more details, leave a request on the website or contact us by phone.
What is a residential jewelry safe?
Residential jewelry safes are specialty safes designed to neatly store your items in a secure environment with a wide range of settings.
What is a commercial jewelry safe?
An essential element of any jewelry store. A commercial jewelry safe is the storage solution for securing expensive collectible jewelry, loose gemstones, and diamonds. INKAS® commercial safes come with a few benefits:
- Theft Protection: rigorous security measures to protect your business’s valuables from employee theft and other devastating circumstances.
- Fire Protection: our proprietary composite materials protect your high-valued stock items against fire-related damage. Every commercial safe comes with a minimum standard of a 2-hour fire rating.
- Lower Insurance Premiums: by installing a jewelry safe in your business, insurance companies will recognize that you are taking every precaution to protect your valuable items. This allows you to pay less in insurance premiums.
When is it worth investing in a jewelry safe?
If you own jewelry with a value of more than $10,000, or family gold and silver jewelry stock or bullion, the best way to protect it is to install a large and high-level security safe, TL-30 and up. (TL-30 means the safe can withstand a 30 min burglary attack). This way, your valuables will always be available to you but also secured from being stolen or lost.
What is the average cost of a jewelry safe?
- Small jewelry safes could cost anywhere from $800 to $1800
- Quality Medium Burglary-Rated Safes should be rated anything from $1,500 to $3,000
- Large High-Security Safes rates could range anywhere between $3,000 to $10,000+
If I store jewelry in a safe, is it covered by insurance?
Most insurance policies have a limit for household jewelry coverage. However, you might consider requesting extra coverage for your valuable jewelry, and having a home safe will reduce the premium.
What is the proper way to store jewelry in a safe?
Before placing your jewelry in a safe, store them in separate containers to ensure hard gems will not scratch the gold or silver parts.
Do not seal jewelry in plastic bags. Some plastic types emit vapors that can pit and discolor metal as well as corrode the surface of pearls and certain gemstones.
Opals, amber, and pearls should not be stored at freezing temperatures because they may crack. In general, organic gems should be stored in a place with steady temperatures without any harsh fluctuations.